- HLC Invites Suggestions - Engish
HLC Invites Suggestions - Engish
Download PDF(130 Kb)
High Level Committee invites suggestions on tribal issues
1.High Level Committee (HLC) constituted by the PMO ID No. 560/51/C/15/2012-ES.2 dated 14th August, 2012 has been tasked to prepare a report on the socio-economic, health and educational status of the tribal communities of India. The task also comprises suggesting policy initiatives as well as effective outcome-oriented measures to improve development indicators and strengthen public service delivery to Scheduled Tribes and other tribal population.
2. The details of the said notification including the Terms of Reference (TOR) of the HLC and composition of the Committee can be accessed at the website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs viz. www.tribal.nic.in .
3. The High Level Committee invites views/suggestions on the issues mentioned in the Terms of Reference of the Committee.
4. Written memoranda containing suggestions/views/comments from various individuals/institutions/organizations interested in the subject matter with reference to the TOR of the HLC, may be submitted either in English or Hindi by 31st December, 2013 by post or by e-mail at the address given below:
Ministry of Tribal Affairs,
Room No. 281,
August Kranti Bhawan,
5. Those who wish to appear before the Committee, besides submitting memoranda are requested to specifically indicate so. However, the Committee’s decision in this regard shall be final.